نمونه از رزومه تحصیلی
Address:Birth date: December/25/1979
Unit16, No.43, between 17&19 Alley,
Jahan Ara St., Yousef Abad
Tehran,Iran. Zip Code: 14319.
Seeking a scholarship, Research assistantship or grant towards my M.S. and Ph.D. programs in the field of Electrical Engineering with special interests in Analog and Mixed-Mode Integrated Circuits and Systems Design, Intelligent Circuits, and Microsystems interface circuits.
· BS student of Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, IRAN, 1997-2001
Total GPA(up to now: 18.5/20.0)
· High School Diploma, Kamal High School, Tehran, IRAN, 1997;
Total GPA 19.40 /20.0
1. Honored and awarded by Mr.KHATAMI( President of Iran )as one of the two “BEST ENGINEERING STUDENTS in Iran”
(The criteria of this selection are:
GPA, Research Activities and Extracurricular and Social Activities )
2. Ranked 6th among 175 EE students of the Sharif University of Technology,1997-present.
3. Honored for the best B.S. paper presented in Iranian Students’ Conference on EE (ISCEE) 1999
4. Ranked 2nd and awarded Silver Medal in the National Physics Olympiad, 1996.
5. Selected and Honored in the Student Conference on Physics, 1995.
6. Ranked 12th among 250,000 participants in the university entrance exam for BS degree, 1997.
1. E.Afshari, M.Ebrahimian: “A New method for Asynchronous Logic Circuits and Systems Design” Proceedings ISCEE’99, Vol.1, pp391-399, Nov. 1999
2. E.Afshari, “Single Electron Devices;” Ressana Journal(Local Journal of EE Dept.), April 2000, pp. 45-51
3. E.Afshari, “Investigation of Teaching EE in IRAN ” Ressana Journal, April 2000, pp.70-75
4. E.Afshari, “ Design an Integrator Using Gears” Proceedings ISCP’95 (Iranian Student Conference on Physics), pp. 12-17, July 1995
5. E.Afshari, “ Measurement of Gravity” Proceedings ISCP’95, pp. 78-81, July 1995
6. E.Afshari, “ Behavior of a Drop on a Hot Surface” proceedings ISCP’94, pp. 156-160, July 1994
1. Teaching Assistant of Electronics III, fall 2000,Prof.Fotowat Ahmady
2. Teaching Mathematics to high school students, 1997-1999
3. Teaching Physics to high school students, 1997-1999
1. Management of the Web page design team for the EE Dept. home page, Sharif University of Technology, 1998-1999.
2. Member of Science Group of EE Dept., Sharif University of Technology, 1998-2000
3. IEEE Student member for 3 years, 1997-present.
4. Member of SSC, Society of IEEE.
5. Member of IEEE SSCS student chapter, Sharif University of Technology.
6. Member of Neural Group(both theoretical and practical parts): some of the best B.S students of the EE Dept. work under the supervision of Prof. Sharif Bakhtiar,2000
1. Optimal Thermal Unit Commitment by Integer Programming (CLP: Constraint Logic Programming) by Prof. Ranjbar (1998)
2. Diffusion Methods in Constructing Solid State Semi-conductor Devices; by Prof. Rashidian(1998-2000)
3. Dynamic of Junction Breakdown in Semi-conductor; Investigation &Simulation & Control ;by Prof. Rashidian(1999-2000)
4. New Method for Async. Logic Circuit Design(1999)
5. Design and Realization of Electronic Circuits using Neural Networks(such as: filters & ADCs) and investigation of the behavior of Neural Nets with Discrete Weights; by Prof. Sharif-Bakhtiar(1999-2000)
6. Training Neural Nets with Genetic Algorithm for Nets with Discrete Weights; by Prof. Sharif-Bakhtiar 2000
7. Nested Miller Compensation and Feedforward compensation: Exact modeling and trade offs and design rules; by Prof. Fotowat Ahmady(2000)
Notice: Papers related to project 5&6 have been written and their review submitted in IJCNN2001 and I am writing the paper of project no.7 and paper of no.4 was selected as the best B.S. paper presented in ISCEE1999
Accomplished Projects & Term Papers:
Developing “FM” simulation and tutorial program using MATLAB, Summer 2000
1. Designing a “process controller” with 8086: hardware and software, Spring 2000
2. Design of a wide band amplifier , Spring2000
3. Developing a program for “Serial Data Communication” in C++, Fall1999
4. Implementation a Z80 minimum system, Fall1999
5. Design of a high gain amplifier, Fall 1999
6. Simulation random variables using MATLAB, Fall1998
1. Theoretical background in Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms
2. Modeling communication systems, Probability problems and linear control systems
3. Programming skills in C++, Visual Basic, and Pascal, in addition to Assembly of 80x86.
4. In depth practical experience with application packages such as Spice, Matlab , Orcad.
5. Computer literacy : Internet ,e-mail, Microsoft Windows and Office
1. Playing SETAR (a traditional Iranian musical instrument), Swimming.
البته این یک نمونه است . شما می توانید رزومه خود را در اینجا قرار دهید
رزومه برای گرفتن پذیرش حتما باید به زبان انگلیسی باشه ؟
سلام دوست عزیز
بستگی داره برای کدوم کشور اقدام میکنید . برای بیشتر کشورها به زبان انگلیسی کافیست